Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Dom/me's and i

i used to think that i needed a man to be the primarily dominant person in my life.. but lately i dont think so.. the situation with the two of You is such that every part of me is satisfied.. the part of me that likes women, the part that likes to be dominated.. thats where you come it :) i know that he will not be dominant to me often, maybe never, but i hope he understands that i will be submissive to him most of the time.. its just who i am, im submissive to everyone.. and then there's the part of me that sort of still wants a "normal" relationship and he satisfies that aspect of things.. and You both satisfy the part of me that is affection starved.. i dont want to get my hopes up, but i have very good feelings, going into this.. :)

1 comment:

Miss Carolyn said...

I have a good feeling about us too and I think (hope) that W/we're both right...

One thing W/we will have to work on is that being submissive to everyone. If you're going to be My sub you will learn to be submissive only to Me (unless I tell you otherwise) >grin<