Tuesday, March 20, 2007

i experianced something new this weekend.. ive been with several girls before.. but for some reason ive never gone down on one before.. never done oral. ive had it done on me.. and it wasnt for lack of wanting to.. i guess it just never happened.. untill this weekend :) last night She instructed me to make myself cum while thinking about licking Her pussy, then i could go to sleep. i got naked and in bed, it was cold and my nipples were so hard they hurt..lol. i started to play with them, teasing them, and im always very squirmy in bed hehe. i let my hands wander down, running my fingertips over my pussy lips, ive always liked petting myself down there.. i close my eyes and think about teasing Her, just running the tip of my tongue over Her sensitive spots, laying my head on Her thigh, rubbing my clit as i poke my tongue out to lick Hers, pushing a finger slowly inside Her, i came like that.. thinking about my tongue on Her clit and my fingers inside Her

No comments: