Wednesday, April 11, 2007

she slipped on a kiss and tumbled into love

friday night we didnt get around to thinking about the liquor store untill it was closed.. so we made due with what we had.. some spiced rum, cherry vodka that tastes like cough syrup.. i made each of us a shot.. Miss Fran didnt take hers.. eventually i took Hers, along with the rest of the bottle.. Mr. Hubby wanted more to drink so i got him some rum to drink.. i kept trying to steal it from Him.. i got two drinks out of it.. when your already drunk spiced rum tastes a lot like cream soda.. i was pretty drunk at this time.. the rest of the night is kinda fuzzy.. i think Miss Fran took the doggies out next.. and when She got back she told me to sit on the floor.. with my hands behind my back.. either i put the blindfold on myself.. or she did. she cuffs on me and linked them togeather behind my back and had me get on my knees.. she had her hands on me.. i *think*. i eventually found my way to the floor with the side of my face pressed against the carpet.. and my pants off.. i dont remember what she used on me.. i thought it was Her crop, but i was mistaken. i believe She had the feather out at one point.. Mr. Hubby was at the computer.. i dont know if He was watching or not.. the next thing i remember is Miss Fran unlinking my cuffs and telling me to masturbate for Her.. She let me keep my blindfold on.. i got onto my back and fought to lean up on my left arm.. the room was spinning like crazy. my right hand busy between my legs, rubbing my clit, as i was very very wet.. my left hand dug into the carpet, i was trying not to fall over. Miss Fran got into my over night bag and got out my purple vibrator and used that on my while i fingered myself.. i dont remember if She told me to cum or if i asked Her if i could... afterwards.. *sigh* She has this amazing.. what i call a bedroom voice.. all deep and sexy, she asked me if it felt good.. and of course it did.. and i told Her so.. i hope is said thank You.. and if i didnt.. im saying it now :D after i remember being at least half naked.. walking around the apartment trying to find all my stuff to go to bed.. and woke up the next morning with the worst hangover ive ever had.. while wandering around Seattle..

No comments: