Wednesday, May 30, 2007

commandments

What does this statement mean to you?
"i agree To obey given commands to the best of my ability"
it means that unless i have a really good, valid excuese i better do it. but the whole thing of it is, is that i should want to do things for my Mistress. i want to please Her. She doesnt ask much of me at all. i know that. but im still getting into the groove of things. ive been out of this lifestyle for a long time. i hope i havent done a miserable job of it, i know ive certinly botched a few commandments, thats for sure.. *cough* last weekend *cough* but i know i am trying.. but to the best of my ability? probablly not. im very sorry to admit that. i know that my strong will, and independance has been a hinderance. and now that i have admitted to myself that maybe i havent been doing my best, things will change. i want to do my best for Her, i certinly want Her to want to keep me around. i dont want to have to fight to keep my place in Her life, as Her sub or otherwise. so i better get my act togeather. ive sort of had an ephiny while writing this post. i havent been keeping up my end of the contract. i beg forgivness from Her, and i hope She is still willing to let me prove myself.

No comments: