Thursday, May 10, 2007

giving

ive always been a giver, as i said in a previous post. i love birthdays, christmas, silly holidays.. i love buying presents. but in a D/s relationship, giving is about so much more. its about giving your body, soul, and trust. and in O/our case, my heart as well. ive always given those things maybe a little too freely in the past.. at least my heart. im not slut.. at least not the text book term slut. i can count the amount of people with on less than 2 hands. but thats neither here nor there. when i give myself, i can easily see how it pleases Her.. just today She told me She bought me a present because ive been such a good girl this week. giving goes both ways. always. you give everything and do everything to make sure the One you love is happy :)

No comments: