Monday, May 7, 2007

i wuv you!

Miss Fran said i love you this morning. =D for the first time.. i said it back, it made my day. w0oT! i was only supposed to stay friday night but ended up staying all weekend because L's daughter didnt end up comming to stay. saturday night Miss Fran and i played. its been her goal to leave brusises on my poor bottom. lol and my bottom is very resiliant. it will get red.. but wont bruise :( She used the crop, paint stirrer, the big paddle. which was scarry.. she asked if i was ready for one hard one.. and i got introuble for not answering right away because i didnt know the answer to it.. part of me wanted to get a hard one out of the way but part of me was scared that it would be too much.. it is one big ass paddle, more like a boat oar. in the end she didnt feel i was ready. so i took a couple of not so hard ones. i was laying face down on her bed, unrestrained, which was weird. and took a lot of work, because i squirm a lot. i got my everyday collar also this weekend. i loooooove it! i wore it a good part of the weekend, and even to work today. i had such a good day. i really think things are looking up. im so excited!

No comments: