Monday, May 14, 2007

respectful

respect for me in this relationship is a lot of things.. i have to respect Her rules.. Her moods.. learning to read them has been hard, but i think im getting better. i have to respect Her as my Domme.. as my Girlfriend, my Friend.. my everything. to me my recently aquired tattoo represents a lot of things.. but first and formost.. a sort of permanance. i was scared when She told me i was getting the tattoo.. not because of the pain, however i was wary about that as well, but mostly it was because i knew i would always carry Her mark.. and for a split second i doubted myself.. wondered if i was ready. and if i wasnt i knew that that would be ok too.. i respect Her for Her kindness and patience with me.. i know its taken a lot.. especially patience. i have no more doubts about this Relationship, or tattoo.. or anything.

1 comment:

Miss Carolyn said...

I am so glad that your doubts are subsiding. you really are learning fast and making Me very proud to call you Mine.