Thursday, May 31, 2007

uninhibited.

What does this statement mean to you?
"To strive to overcome feelings of guilt or shame, and all inhibitions that interfere with my capability to serve, and limit my growth as a submissive"

in order to grow as a sub i have to let all my inhibitions go. one of my biggest inhibitions has been nakedness. i dont know if i can say that im over it, i think its more like i dont have a choice. lol. i dont like seeing myself naked, how can i expect anyone else to? im over that mindset now. i am becoming more comfortable in my own skin. and besides.. im determined that i wont be like this forever! lol. thats just one example tho. one of the biggest obsticals i need to over come is my fear of talking. i am an introvert. i keep things to myself, let them fester, untill they blow up. its almost like i have to stop thinking for myself. that sounds weird, but, if i think for myself, i am going to blow things way out of proportion. a insanely bad habbit of mine. things would be so much simpler if i would just talk about that thing in the first place! *smacks forhead* that statement means that if i am honest, and remember my place, then letting go of my inhibitions will not only help me be a better submissive but help me to grow, and learn more, and use what ive learned properly. so really, it is in my best intrest to not feel guilt or shame, and if ive done nothing wrong then there will be no need to feel either of those two emotions.

No comments: