Wednesday, June 6, 2007

ive had the best day of my life

Write about lastnight's scene .At the end of your post I want you to rank each of the following:
(1 being least favorite and so on)
Crop
Black Slapper
Hot Wax
Flogger
Breath Control
and locations
Tits
Pussy
Back
Legs
Ass
Feet
Miss Fran convinced me to call in sick to work yesterday :D i dont know why, but yesterday, i would have to say was probablly one of the best days of my life. and i cant put my finger on the reason why, it was just an awesome day. we went shopping at walmart and costco, came home and played WoW for a while, i made dinner for them.. and then Miss Fran told me to go put on my collar and cuffs, hands and ankles. i went into the bedroom and got nekkid and put my cuffs and stood quietly. She knew when to come in because i wasnt jingling anymore hehe. She brought in the straps to secure me to the bed and i attatched myself as much as i could and She got the rest, and put a blindfold on me. She brought in the ipod and we listened to Korn. i liked the music, i thought it would be distracting but i liked it a lot. i always have a hard time of putting a scene in order after the fact. i believe She used the crop on me first, i like the crop, but it felt like the cane to me, i was suprised after wards to find out She didnt use the cane at all. She used it on my back, sides, back of legs, feet, ass. and She brought out Her new black slapper, which is really stingy, and She used the purple nylon flogger between some of the hits and i found out that i LOVE that. the different sensations feel amazing. i think She had me hold the crop between my teeth while She used the slapper. THEN She totally suprised me by pouring hot wax down the middle of my back.. woah. it made me cry out but i love hot wax, just have never been suprised with it before. She cleaned up the wax and had me roll over and reattach myself so i was on my back. for some reason i feel so much more vunerable on my back, i jump a lot more when i am, i feel so open and unprotected. She used the crop and slapper more, i cant remember if She used the flogger on my front side or not. i remember that She didnt use the wax on my front either. She spanked my pussy with the slapper.. i love having my pussy spanked when i am on my hands and knees or on my tummy, but when im on my back i hate it. weird, i know. She made me hold the crop in my teeth again. She took it out, and started kissing me hard, i love to kiss. making out is probablly one of my all time favorite past times. but since i had been crying, and my blindfold was down over my nose i couldnt breathe. it was really intense, i was running out, trying not to breathe through my nose and get snot everywhere, so i inhaled and stole Her breath. it was a really interesting experiance.. She did it again soon after the first time. She put clamps on my nipples and i had to beg to get them to come off, they came off and She licked them nicely, which i am very thankful for. but She found my hair clips and put those on instead, but they wernt nearly as bad. after that was cuddling and petting time. i love that part . i loved all of it. it was just a really good scene for me. for Her too i hope. it was really balanced, not too much or too little of anything.

Crop 2
Black Slapper 1
Hot Wax 5
Flogger 3
Breath Control 4

and locations

Tits 2
Pussy 1
Back 5
Legs 3
Ass 6
Feet 4

but my day doesnt end there. i think i got up a little after midnight to put everything away, i have to get up at 4:20 am mind you, for work. so Mr. Hubby suggests that we pull an all nighter, cuz he got up really late and wasnt sleepy either. and after a scene i always get an adrenalin rush and get really hungry. so we watched a movie and then we laid down and talked for a long time, played some, he bit my ass and i gave him head for a long time.. He eventually turned on one of the lamps above the bed and watched me give him head, that was different because we usually do everything in the dark lol. so that was nice. he came 5 minutes before my alarm went off lol. we got up and he made me a drink and i went in to say good bye to Miss Fran, i always get so sad when i have to leave. but the whole day was perfect. everything felt in place and right. except the leaving part. that never feels right. so here i am going on my 29th hour of no sleep, and im am a glad panda. im so happy.

No comments: