Tuesday, June 26, 2007

the news

so, now for the big news.. Miss Fran is now owned.. crazy huh? i was completely stunned, and shocked when They came out and told me. there had been some issues with Mr Hubby feeling like he never got any time with me.. that all my time was with Miss Fran and he got the left overs. he wanted to be able to have the power to veto. i have no idea whatsoever how they come up with this solution, but lordy it will be fun.. Mr Hubby says that i will get the chance to spank Miss Fran.. hehe. im excited and terrified at the same time! sunday night we were laying in bed and Miss Fran started pinching my nipples really hard and i was trying to get away and being kind of loud.. and Mr Hubby said if we didnt tone it down we would be sleeping out in the living room. i asked him what he wanted me to do.. he said fight back..lol. i think not! so i finally got my tits protected and She went for my ass and i shrieked a little and he told us to get our asses into the living room.. Miss Fran got the floor.. and i got the couch lol. i got my tattoo touched up on sunday.. and Miss Fran got a tattoo also, a L on the back of Her neck. its really pretty

No comments: