Saturday, June 23, 2007

pain and punnishment

*covers my face* yep, more and more blonde moments lately.. oy.


as a masochist how do i feel about pain as punishment. for me its all about the state of mind, if Miss Fran were to spank me, or use the crop, or anything, the implement doesnt matter, if Shes doing it to punish me how can i find any enjoyment in it.. like the last time i screwed up and didnt do my blog.. what She said afterwards was more punishment than any kind of physical pain She could have inflicted... i dont find all pain pleasureable.. for me its all about headspace.. when we scene for pleasure of course i get pleasure from it.. but as punishment.. i would take it as it is.. even if it is something that i enjoy, like spanking.. if She's doing it as punishment, and is disapointed in me, talking about what i did wrong.. i wouldnt get any sort of pleasure from that.

No comments: