Saturday, June 23, 2007

thursday i had my interview. i came home, and Mr Hubby and i watched a movie while waiting for Miss Fran to get home. She called and said that She wanted to go to the gym as soon as She got home and for us to be ready when She did. so we all went to the gym, it was fun belive it or not. so we came home and Miss Fran cooked really yummy dinner and She let me watch my favoritest show. :D Mr Hubby said he wanted a massage, and then a blow job hehe. so when it was over we went into his bedroom and he layed down and i used some massage oil and did his back and legs. he got his blow job and came in my mouth *yum* ^.^ after Miss Fran said She had something planned for me, i had no idea. so Mr Hubby went to bed and Miss Fran told me to get in the shower.. and not to turn any of the lights on, She lit candles in the bathroom and in the Bedroom.. i got in the shower and soon i heard the door open and Miss Fran got in with me. yay! *claps* ive never taken a shower with anyone other than my sister when we were little lol. She washed my hair and washed me from head to toe. it was so nice.. and She looked so pretty with all the steam in the bathroom and Her wet hair :) i was nervous at first because i felt nurtured, indulged, and those are new to me in this relationship. i was looking foward to washing Her as well, but when She was done with me i was instructed to dry off, brush my teeth and get in bed on top of the covers face down. butt plug time!! *clapps* ive never used one before but i really enjoy anal sex.. so She got out of the shower and got on the bed and massaged me for a little bit, then She got out the butt plug and told me i better lick it good because it was the only lube i was going to get. but then She was nice and ended up spitting (which was way hott) on my ass for a little more slipperyness hehe. so She got it in, without even a whimper (i think She was disapointed) but She got a moan when it went all the way in. She got up and opened the closet door. yay! good sound. She asked me what i thought She was going to use, and i said the crop.. i think it just might be both of our favorite. so She stuck to just my left ass cheek.. owie, no rubbing between smacks, i never realised how much rubbing them out inbetween sets or whatever helps.. still tryin to get some lasting marks on me other than hickeys, no such luck. when She was done She asked how it felt.. and i asked how what felt.. my ass cheek or the plug.. She laughed and said both, my ass cheek felt stingy, but the plug felt good hehe :) then we went to bed.. and ended up waking up in the middle of the night pulling on each other because we thought the other was falling off the bed.. which neither of us were.. lol it was really funny, and a really great night

No comments: