Wednesday, July 11, 2007

devilish eggs

recipe: Devilish eggs

6 eggs hard boiled
2 table spoons mayo
1 tablepoon mustard (yellow or honey, depending on how you like your devilish eggs.. sweet or sour)
salt and pepper to taste
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon dill
2 table spoons pickle juice (again, sweet or dill, depends on how you like it)
a dash of tabasco, or cayenne.. what ever you have

peel and cut eggs in half, carefully removing yolks. mix all other ingredience togeather with yolks.

Tip: when done, put mixture into a ziplock bag and cut a corner off, its lots easier to fill the egg white halfs


today was my first day at my new job and it went really well i think. the guy that was training me was really nice and patient and helped me and didnt just leave me to it. he was able to answer a lot of my questions. i made cookies and energy bars and granola and potato salad and did sandwich prep. it was fucking hott!!!!!! jesus h. christ. the guy i worked with today worked yesterday and he said he closed early cuz it was so damn hot. so today before everything got too busy he went and bought a fan.. a freakin awesome fan. was still pretty hot but at least we had air flow.



Miss Fran and i played last night.. She worked on my front side. i dont know why but the front side is just so much more jumpy and sensitive i guess. i feel all jittery and jumpy. She put clothes pins and such on my nipples and flogged them off.. which hurt like a bitch. She couldnt even barely touch my right one after they were all off without me yelping in pain. im a pussy, i know. She rubbed my clit for a while and made me cum, and after wards i cried.. like usual. yesterday She told me She felt unwanted, that i didnt make Her feel like the center of the universe, and thats how She thought thats how a sub was supposed to make her Domme feel. and Shes right.

i know the deviled egg recipe is kinda cheesy, but Miss Fran wanted me to make some for Her and Mr. Hubby. its a good summer side dish or snack. =D

hmm.. dont know why my font stuff is all wacked out.. weird

1 comment:

Miss Carolyn said...

I like your eggs : ) They turned out good (could have used some sugar tho LOL)

you did really well lastnight, I'm proud of you for being so strong.

Love you.