Thursday, March 8, 2007

irreplaceable

so, im not going to work tomorrow. i made up some excuese about having to take my grandma in for tests at the hospital.. im glad i can take the day off and chill.. im a little bit upset.. my sister and best friend have been hangin out a lot. without me. ive tried to make plans with my friend during the week.. but she cant..she has homework.. but she can hang out with my sister. i try to make plans during the week because im busy on the weekends now.. i make an effort, she doesnt, well she does, with my sister. and let me say this.. this bullshit has happened before, in jr. high when my best friend dumped me to be bestfriends with my sister. we were gonna go eat after i got off work, before my haircut.. i called them when i got off.. what were they doing? eating at some mexican place. so i said ok, i can go eat after my hair appointment, and ill just leave after that.. apparently she was'nt listening cuz they made plans to go later tonight.. so fuck it. let them go do whatever the hell they want. im not playing this game

No comments: