Saturday, March 10, 2007

30 days! same as cash, my search for Greatness

She offered me a 30 day trial, "consideration" collar if you will.. and i accepted, gratefully. im looking forward to seeing where we go, i hope im not fooling myself into thinking that things are gonna be great.. but i have this awesome feeling inside me, that tells me that they really are going to be just that, great, awesome, and lots of other words like that.. i took friday off of work and came here thursday after my hair appointment. She went out with the girls from Her work, and i stayed and kept Him company. She went to work on friday and we watched movies and listened to music, it was a good, fun relaxing day.. i needed a break from work. monday is gonna suck. im gonna make my purple flogger today, and im gonna burn the ends this time. i love marking. im not exactly sure why, i guess because its pretty much a constant reminder, just like the painful throbbing of my nipples right now, but i dont mind those kinds of reminders. hehe. im gonna go give blood, ive never done that before, im sort of over my needle fear, hopefully it doesnt rear its ugly head today..

No comments: