Thursday, March 15, 2007

self worth

because i like to be tied down, and flogged, or whiped with a crop.. or because i like to wear a collar, and say yes Ma'am, no Ma'am.. because i make Her bed in the morning, and cook breakfast.. because my "spot" is on the floor, sitting on my pillow between them.. does that mean i have no self worth? no it doesnt. wouldnt you think that because i know i like these things, that im doing all of these things with a clear head and a light heart, that im doing these things safely, with Someone who cares about me that makes me have more self worth? i think so.. i certinly feel like i have self worth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say that I love reading your blog. I found it through Miss Fran's blog. Your entries are quick, to the point, and an absolute delight to read. I look forward to reading more posts.