Tuesday, April 24, 2007

the change

i get to Miss Frans house saturday and waited for her to get home.. she gets home, and i have to say its a great feeling when im there waiting with Mr. Hubby, and she walks in the door, its like everything "clicks" she came bearing new toys. a matching set of ankle, thigh and wrist cuffs, and a collar.. all in purple. and they all fit for the most part. my tooth has been bothering me a lot lately, i went to the doctor last week, and this friday im having all four wisdom teeth pulled. ive been taking tylenol every four hours, but it never lasts that long. sunday i worked on the adjustable straps for the bed and got those all done and taken care of. we went to the gym and worked out. i like going, its fun. but i think i hurt my back stretching or poping it.. and i was in a lot of pain with that and my teeth. but i knew Miss Fran wanted to play that night.. i wanted to also. but i just kept feeling worse and worse as the day went on.. and when it came to play time i was near tears, i was in a lot of pain, and just didnt feel good, but i know that She wanted to play, She droped a few hints through out the day.. i really wanted to make Her happy, i was putting on my ankle cuffs and it was so painful i started to get teary eyed, and she asked whats wrong, and i didnt want to dissapoint Her, She asked me to lay down on the bed with my head in Her lap, and She was petting my hair and She felt my forhead and i had a little bit of a fever. i started to cry and She told me to talk to Her, and i told Her that i knew She wanted to play.. She later said that She hadnt been giving me enought credit. we went to bed, and i ended up calling in sick to work the next day, i didnt get much sleep. we went to costco and watched a movie. then i stayed another night and went to work in the morning. Miss Fran had to get up early for work too so it was nice getting up with her. tomorrow is gonna be a hectic day at work, and miss Fran is going to be at my work, working but i dont think ill be able to see her :( and im not too sure how ill feel after getting four teeth pulled.. hopefully ill feel up to seeing them this weekend. i havent spent a weekend without them since ive met them.

No comments: