Monday, April 2, 2007

grandma should put on a little make up

this was a good weekend.. She finally told me to get my ass over there friday night.. so after hangin out and having a drink with my friends i drove over.. and proceeded to drink more.. i got all giggly like i tend to get when i drink. i had fun :D saturday we slept in kinda late, cuz we were up late.. "naping" then we went to the movie store and got farce of the penguins.. it wasn't as good as i thought it would be.. but it was funny. and sunday we went to walmart.. i love walmart.. i got my computer business taken care of and bought a cute red computer briefcase thingy.. slash purse. i like purses more than walmart. when we got home i played WoW and was dreading the 7 o'clock hour that was sneaking up on me very fast.. i didnt want to go home.. and i think They knew it.. so they let me stay another night :) i got no sleep.. 2 MAYBE 3 hours.. had to drive an hour into work.. got there 40 minutes early and had a fantastic day. it was worth it.. no sleep, the long drive.. i got to get up with both of Them, have them see me off to work.. id do it everyday if i could.. with more sleep though.. :)

No comments: