Tuesday, April 3, 2007

she said why dont you just drop dead

i made a dentist appointment today.. ive been having really bad tooth aches lately, poping tylenol like crazy.. as a sub, i know i should be more concerned with giving respect than recieveing it.. but outside of the D/s world i really have to say that it really really REALLY pisses me off when i dont get it. from people at work who have no respect for me because i make their food.. because im a service worker.. to my little 12 year old brother who has absolutely no respect for me, who blatently disrespects me on a regular basis, i can stand there, look him in the eye, tell him not to do something, and he'll turn around and do it, over and over again. but if my dad, or mom, or sister were to tell him not to do the same thing he might actually not do it.. but he doesnt realize that his parents are old.. or older.. and that when the time comes, he'll be living with me, and ill make his life hell. :)

No comments: