Monday, April 30, 2007

lo lo lo love, im talkin about love!

you talk to anyone of my ex's, and one thing they will all agree on is that i give. im a giver. when im with someone im Theirs.. i will give anything, everything. i give too much.. i dont ask for anything.. maybe thats my problem.. maybe i need to be the one to ask for a change.. but i dont want to be a taker. i like being the giver, i like being out somewhere, seeing something that i think You might like.. or need.. and picking it up. i like buying presents for holidays like easter or halloween.. i like having an excuese to buy You things. thats how i am. in my eyes the word relationship is is paralell with devotion. how can you be in any sort of relationship with someone if your not devoted? and more.. how can you love someone and not be devoted. why do i love C and L?
*i love how they make me feel... both togeather and seperate.
*because if feels right
*something slides into place and *clicks*
*i love how they are helping me over come my inability to open up. not talking isnt something i dont WANT to do.. its a defence mechinism, thatn i am getting over.. i like talking now that i know i dont have to worry about what the outcome will be.. i dont ever have to worry about an outcome.. or at least a bad one
*i love them because of how they treat me... i know this is how im supposed to be treated.. sure i could find someone else who would treat me the same way.. but i dont want anyone else.. there was i time when i thought that i couldnt get anyone.. i know my own self value now.. but i pick them.. i want them
*i love how they touch me.. a hand across the back, a squeese on the back of my neck, fingers through my hair, teeth in my shoulder, a smack on my ass.. and i love how they make me unafraid to touch them back, in anyway i want
*i love how its everything i want.. a husband, a wife, a boyfriend, a girlfriend, a Domme, a sub. THOSE ARE THINGS I WANT.

You wont find anyone that will ever love You more, that will give more.. that will offer more.. just give me the chance. lets work togeather to fix mistakes.. i dont want to worry about when the end will come.. i dont want an end to come.. ever. can we avoid one? i dont know, i dont know if we can compromise enough to avoid one. but i know we can have a now.

No comments: