Sunday, May 27, 2007

Cane please!

goes under a computer chair or something? that have the little spikey things to dig into the carpet. i completely forgot about it, didnt even know what She was going to use it for, i was damn suprised when my ass was on it. She had me roll over and took some pictures. then She asked if i was ready for the paddle. i was scared, She kept rubbing it over my ass, and i was tense of course, She said, "you know its going to hurt more if you tense up.." so i slowly started to relax, and WAM! oh. my. god. i thought i was paralysed. i thought i would never walk again. i started crying instantly. never felt anything like that before in my life. ever. it hurt so bad, it felt like She had hit me across the tail bone and i thought i wouldnt be able to walk for a week. She showed me pictures and it left really weirdlast night Miss Fran and i had a little play time. if felt a lot different from times before. ive been wearing my everyday collar for about 3 weeks now.. well 2 because i accidentally forgot it and had to go without it for a week :( but last night i wore my collar collar. and my wrist cuffs and ankle cuffs. all matching. we never got to using the ankle cuffs. She linked my hands behind my back and then linked them to my collar with some nylon rope. then She blindfolded me, and bent me over the bed. She used the cane a few times, and asked me if i wanted 5 medium hits of the cane, or one hard hit from the paddle. now let me tell you about this paddle. this thing could EASILY be used for a boat oar. easily. it is huge. and it looks even bigger because it gets used on my ass. and granted, i had probablly already gotten about 5 hits of the cane, but i figured nothing She had could be worse than that cane. so i said i wanted one of the paddle. ive never been hit anywhere hard with it. She lead me over, and had me lay on my back, and a couple of months ago She had me go to home depot and pick up a floor runner.. you know the kind that marks on my ass, i will have to have Her put it on here so you can see.

i felt that hit throughout my whole body, and She said it wasnt even really hard, maybe medium hard at best. afterwards i got on the bed and She laid with me, petting me like i love, especially after playing.. we talked about how i am supposed to act when that purple collar is on. and today i go and fuck everything up. more on that another time probablly.. have a good memorial day everyone

No comments: