Monday, May 28, 2007

What do these statements mean to you?
"i ask that the care of my body be accepted for the fulfillment and enhancement of our sexual, spiritual, emotional, and intellectual needs"
"i ask to be guided in sexual, sensual, or scene-related behavior, in such a way as to further my growth as a person"
"i request of {Miss Fran}, as my Dominant, to use the power vested in this role; to mold and shape me; assisting me to grow in strength, character, confidence, and being"

they mean to me that i have willingly given up my body. that i trust Her to use it how She fits. that i trust Her to do it safely, and not put me in harms way, or risk injury. that my body is for Her benefit, her pleasure. it means that i trust Her to help me grow outside of sceneing, to become a better person, a better submissive. that She will do Her best to mold me in a way that pleases Her.

No comments: