Tuesday, May 29, 2007

code red

Tell Me about your safeword and what it means to you. Also tell Me about your other option.

my safeword is red. i think red a pretty common safeword within the D/s circle. red in my contract means that the scene will only stop or slow temporarily. in my experiance, that is pretty uncommon. red usually means that the scene is stoped, and will not continue. i dont have one of those. typically yellow is another safe word used to stop or slow a scene temporarily. my other option is a verbal queue. "i wish to speak to You" to indicate distress without the use of a safeword.

a lot of people have limits. safewords are used when that limit has been pushed. i have never used a safeword.. altho, i have come close. Miss Fran is not the only one pushing me, i am pushing myself. pushing myself through the pain, pushing myself to take more. pushing myself to not disapoint Her by using my safeword.

my safeword to me, means that, i need a break from whatever Miss Fran is doing to me. before i entered into this relationship, i was niave enough to think that i had a somewhat high pain tollerance. ha! after reading some of the blogs out there, i am a pansy ass. lol. but i hope that She continues to push me, and that i push myself. and that a safeword will not be a common occurance

No comments: