Wednesday, May 16, 2007

comforting

comfort has many forms. i have certian tasks to do when i am at Miss Frans house.. more will come when i start spending more time there. She is teaching me how to do Her laundry.. i make Her bed every morning.. those things are chores for me.. requirements.. but i would do them even if they wernt. just like sending Her a good morning message before i go to work.. that is not a requirement.. but i know She likes it, She enjoys them.. they are a sort of comfort to Her.. and as a sub, Her comfort always comes before mine. when i sleep with Her (which isnt often.. im hoping to maybe sneak a night in this weekend hehe) She plays with my hair, or just runs Her hands over me.. touching is a big thing for me.. so thats one way She is a comfort to me. i feel that comfort goes both ways.. and i think that W/we both do a good job of comforting E/eachother

No comments: