Wednesday, June 20, 2007

job interview wOoT!

tomorrow i have a job interview at a cafe that is a lot closer to Miss Fran and Mr Hubby. i am excited. i hope it goes well, i think it will, i am certinly qualified for it! im excited to see Miss Fran and Mr. Hubby tomorrow, and all weekend hopefully. i miss them so much during the week. everyday i come home and spend at least 45 minutes looking for jobs, usually its an hour or more. keep sending my resume out. ive always hated looking for jobs, but it wont find itself! Miss Fran wants me to buy a butt plug *blush* hehe. i went to lovers package today and checked them out. some are really weird looking, but they come in a lot of cool colors! hot pink, and purple, thats what color im sure Miss Fran will want me to get. everyone wish me luck on my interview tomorrow! i have all my fingers and toes crossed!

No comments: