Tuesday, June 19, 2007

service's sake

Do you ever find you enjoy the service just for the service’s sake?

im one of those girls who's always wanted to be married.. to be the traditional house wife. i go on these domestic stints.. where i actually clean my room, and tell my mom that ill cook dinner tonight. i may not ever get to marry Miss Fran and Mr Hubby, but i am slowly and surely wiggling my ass into the 2nd wife spot. lol. at least im sure as hell trying to! i love making the bed, doing the laundry, cooking dinner. makes me feel more and more like im a part of things, like im making my place. Miss Fran wants me to learn how to do pedicures. i hate feet. i really do. dont even like talking about them. but when She told me She wanted me to learn, i didnt freak out.. not entirely sure why, but im *mostly* looking foward to learning, and doing that for Her. i know it will make Her happy.

No comments: