Thursday, June 14, 2007

Performance test III

"i will perform all duties and services without question. Instructions will be carried out immediately."

sunday afternoon we went out looking for an aprin, and some books. Miss Fran informed me that i would be wearing an aprin, and only an aprin to cook dinner that night. we went to barnes and noble first, She was looking for a couple of books. Screw the roses and give me the throns, and SM 101. we couldnt find them on the shelves so She made me go to the information desk. She thought i would get embarassed. hehe. i did it with no hesitation and no embarassment. which i think was a tad dissapointing for Her lol. needless to say they didnt have the books. the girl said they might be a little too extreem for Barnes and Noble. bah. ive seen them at borders before.

next we went to Ross to see if they had an aprin for me. Miss Fran wanted a cute white frilly one. but Ross doesnt have frilly ones. so She settled for one that She liked well enough. She told me She wanted me to go try it on.. WHAT DO YOU MEAN TRY IT ON?! lol. we were on our way to the dressing room when She asked me what i was going to tell the dressing room attendant when she asked why i wanted to try on an aprin.. i hadnt even thought about that!! i pleaded with Miss Fran to let me take another article of clothing in with me. and thank goodness She let me. She came in with me and made me take off my top and bra and put the aprin on. i was giggling and She kept having to put Her hand over my mouth to keep me quiet. She turned me around and we were kissing and She was playing with my breasts and i was REALLY turned on. i wasnt so giggly after that. hehe. then i asked Her how we were gonna get out?? lol. She reminded me that it wasnt uncommon for 2 girls to go into a dressing room togeather. so we left and went to pay for the aprin. im sure my face was bright red.

i love doing things for Her. i thought my blog was mine.. it is but its Miss Frans too. i do it because She asks me to. everything i do should come with the thought "is this something that would please Miss Fran, or is this something She wants me to do, or did i do it to the best of my ability." i guess the day i forgot to do my blog before entertainment i wasnt doing that. when i am with Her i feel like i do a good job, better than a good job, but when im not able to be with Her, i definately fall behind on that. i dont do it on purpose, because i think ill get away with it, because obviously i cant! lol i think its just because i am in a different space after ive been at work all day, and then come home to my family. i would never do anything to displease Her on purpose

No comments: