Saturday, July 7, 2007

almost all moved in

so thursday night was my last night at home with my family. my mom didnt cry(im sure she will in private) but my daddy cried.. which made me cry. ive been the kid to make him cry the most.. if at all, and im sorry for that. but i cant and will not appologise for who i am. i like who i am. he doesnt know the real me.. not really, he knows parts, but if he knew all of it i dont think he would like it. at. all. my dad is very old school, a churchie all the way. ive disapointed him a lot, ive made him proud too, and i know he loves me despite all of the disapointments.
friday at work was almost normal. except for the really nice card and cake they baked me at the end of the day *which i did not go near! didnt even taste the frosting* i know they are gonna miss me.. i can tell they were being sincere in saying that. expecially when my asstant manager came up to me in the parking lot and gave me a big hug.. she's not a hugger, touchy feely person at all. they all asked for me to keep them updated, so i will. im sure some of them will even make the trek to come and eat at the new place im working at. i left work and got here and unloaded the car.. got a good part of it unpacked but we didnt get enough hangers. i can never find this many clothes when im looking for something to wear!! we saw transformers last night.. EXCELLENT movie. freakin loved it.
everyone is switching rooms this week to see if we can find something to work for all of us.. not too sure its gonna work, but we wont know unless we try.

No comments: