Thursday, July 5, 2007

thankful thrusdays

im thankful that:

1. tomorow is my last day at my current job

2. im moving in tomorrow!

3. my family is being really supportive of my new job and the move

4. i had a great day off for the 4th

5. im moving on to a better job, but im still going to miss my friends at work

6. i get two days off before i have to start at the new job

7. my parents had a good time on their trip

8. my sister and i worked out our straightner "issue"

9. i started my liquid diet today, and i didnt cheat! .. i almost did, it was half way to my mouth when i realised what i was doing and i threw it on the ground like it was a big bug or something. lol

10. i didnt get too badly sunburned yesterday, a little pink on my left shoulder, and a tiny pink on the back of my neck i think

1 comment:

Master Michael - lucy & melody said...

i love thankful posts.

If i may ask why are you on a liquid diet??

melody