Monday, July 2, 2007

happy pet

it was a great weekend! i brought over the few boxes i had and unpacked them. its a good feeling, unpacking. i know things are cramped and crowded but i think we can work through it well enough. so sunday Miss Fran shaved me. =D i thought it was fun. for the past 2 weeks i havent shaved "down there" cuz She has been wanting to do it, we've just been busy. so yesterday She did it. we laughed and giggled a lot but im alllll smooth now hehe. later that night i got a spanking with the big paddle (boat oar). in the D/s newcommers group i belong to on yahoo they are always talking about embracing the pain, let it roll over yourself. and i put that to good use when Miss Fran was spanking me. She doesnt like it when i clench or tense up when She spanks me. She told me if i tense up then She will smack me harder, i think concentrating on no tensing up helped me a lot to deal with the pain. i feel like a took a lot last night. i dont know.. She didnt say so or anything lol. after wards She told me to roll over and play with my cunt, She took pictures and got down on Her knees at the end of the bed and got out my G-spot vibrator and fucked me with it. She asked me if i thought that i had been a good girl that day.. and i said no. i was a horrible pet yesterday. i am deeply ashamed about how i acted. She asked why i thought no, and i told Her why, and She agreed, saying i had acted like a pouty brat all day. She asked if i thought i deserved to cum, i said no. She told me i had 5 minutes to cum, and that i would get a 30 second warning, She finally turnd on the vibrator (She was just fucking me with it before) and i went nuts. She kept saying how wet i was. i could have cum in like a minute, i am waaaay suprised that i was able to last 5. She gave me my warning and it was sooo hard not to cum then, but i came when She told me to.. She asked if i had another one left, i said maybe.. She asked yes or no. i said yes, and i came again.. i probablly could have gone for a third, honestly. i was so turned on and grateful that She allowed me to orgasm. we layed there for a couple minutes and i asked if i could go see if Mr. Hubby wanted a blog job, She said She would ask for me while i cleaned myself up. i was a MESS! hehe. She said he did and that She was going to watch, and to make it quick because it was past my bed time. so we went in and i gave him a blow job and swallwed his cum. aaahhhh! tummy full of cum, and a hot bottom. happy pet indeed!

No comments: