Friday, June 29, 2007

yay!

im here finally! yay! it totally sucks being away all week.. and when friday comes along the day just draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaags by. i brought my boxes.. but Mr. Hubby said to leave them in the car for Miss Fran and i to deal with later.. i was thinking about where we were gonna put all of it on the way here.. and i had no idea lol. good thing there's only clothes and things i use every day left to bring. im so excited to be here all the time.. and not just a couple of days on the weekend.
how awesome is being missed? ive told some of my regular customers at work about my new job and my move and they all say congratulations and that they are gonna miss me :D it makes me feel good. i love being missed. when Miss Fran or Mr hubby tell me during the week that they miss me.. i love it. now they're gonna be like "how can we miss you if you wont GO AWAY!" lol they dont know what they are getting into.. but i dont either, so we're even i guess. lol.
Miss Fran really wants to find some lifestyle friends, and get involved in a munch or something.. there isnt much around here, but i want to also, i have been to munches and lifestyle clubs and i loved all the experiances. so i hope we find something, there is a lot to learn from other people.

No comments: