Tuesday, March 13, 2007

sub·mis·sion

The act of submitting to the power of another: thats a pretty good definiton of submission i think. submission to me is alowing someone to take controll over my body, and actions with in certin preset limits. submission to me is only given, no one can take submission from me. its mine.. to give, or not to give. submission to me should be seen as a gift, my submission will always be different from someone else's. im a natural submissive. ive been submissive my entire life, not in a sexual way nescessarily, but its just a part of my make up. it pleases me to serve, and by pleasing, if my Master or in this case Mistress is pleased, only then am i pleased. to me my submission is natural, but to someone else, it might be sick or twisted. as a submissive i am driven by the desire to please and serve. gratification does not come from pain, or sexual release of some kind, but from the act of submitting. i hope i always strive to improve my behavior in hopes of pleasing my Mistress, and to surrender to Her rules and expectations. submission to me is not measured by pain, but by how much controll i relinquish to Her. that is what submission means to me

No comments: