Sunday, April 29, 2007

regretts

i know tomorrow i will probablly regret writing this past entry, thinking that i shouldnt have done it 15 minutes after taking pain meds. this is my blog. a spot to write down what im thinking and feeling. i shouldnt be worried about being punnished for how i feel. and right now, this is how i feel. im sorry, im appoligizing in advance, if i forgot my place. or anything else You feel i did wrong. i keep things inside, and blow things out of proportion. You know that. but i mean what i said today, i love You, i love Mr. Hubby, i want things to work out so badly. ill do anything..

1 comment:

Miss Carolyn said...

I'm very proud of you!! THIS is exactly what this blog is for. It is a place for you to vent, to think, to sort things out. THIS is what it's all about, and you're not in trouble for putting your heart into your blog, that is exactly what I want you to do. I want this blog to be your best friend. There is no need to ever regret anything that you write in this blog. I may (or may not) bring up things you write about, but they will never be for the purpose of punishment, only to help us grow.