Sunday, June 17, 2007

grow

How has your owner encouraged you to grow as a person? As a submissive?

the other night Miss Fran and i were talking, about how i can come to have such a hard time at communication. it sort of stems from something that happened, and how my parents handled that something. i love my parents very much, i know now that they are better parents than what i used to give them credit for. anyways, i was telling Miss Fran about it and She helped me see that it wouldnt have mattered if the out come of the "something" had been any different. She told me that the next day i was to pul my parents aside and tell them that i love them, and that i havent been giving them enough credit, and that i was to start telling them that i love them every day. which before then isnt something i did. maybe every couple of weeks would those words be spoken. Miss Fran wants me to grow as a person, grow as a daughter, and of course as a sub. My tasks are to write in a blog daily and read a D/s yahoo group, and to read and comment on 2 other submissive blogs. all those things help me as a sub. i cant thank Miss Fran enough for making me pull my parents aside and talking to them, im sure they were afraid at first that i was going to tell them that i was pregnant or something.. lol. i think that as the communication with my parents gets better then it will also help in my relationship with Miss Fran and Mr Hubby as well

No comments: