Monday, June 18, 2007

stress relief

Think of a time when your owner provided some stress relief for you. What was it that relaxed you or helped your calm your nerves?

the first time that comes to mind is the night we all first met in person. and its funny because im sitting here thinking about it, and i think She actually overwhelmed me to try and get me to relax. lol. i was sitting there with HUGE butterflys in my stomach, She called and said ok, we are here.. i was sitting at a table and there were a lot of people at surrounding tables.. my hair was covering the side of my face and i was tearing up a napkin and a straw paper. They come up to the table and She said "aww, shes hiding". and then She told me to move over. lol.
She put her arm around me and was playing with the top of my breasts and kissing my cheek and neck. She KNEW i was nervous.. i had been telling Her the week prior to meeting how nervous i knew i would be. so She played up on it. and Her overwhelming me helped a lot. but another thing is when i get home from work, and ive had a horrible day, which is most days.. getting home and sitting down to do my tasts help de- stress and de-agitate me, it helps me concentrate on the things that matter. my job doesnt matter, because hopefullyi wont be there much longer :)

No comments: